Bike and Winery Tours
You will gently descend the 21 switchbacks, where you will enjoy bi-coastal views of Maui’s central valley and the West Maui Mountains, all while taking in the beauty and fragrance of the flora surrounding you. Experience the wind in your face and the beauty Maui has to offer you. When your bicycle safari is done, your experienced tour guide will continue the tour as you are driven through the upcountry community of Kula to Ulupalakua Ranch, where you will be able to taste Maui!
Bike and Winery Tour
|(Meet us in our Kahului Offices)||$̶1̶6̶9̶||$129||$40 each|
* (Price includes all taxes and applicable fees)
- Meet at our Kahului office located at 201 Dairy Road.
- Enjoy hot beverages and muffins.
- Helmets and rain gear (if needed) are fitted to each guest for their comfort.
- Bicycle tour begins at the 6500’ elevation mark outside of the national park.
- The tour will gently descend the 21 switchbacks on the western slopes of Haleakala (the world’s largest resting volcano). Riders will enjoy bi-coastal panoramas of Maui’s central valley and West Maui Mountains. Riders will enjoy the scent and sights of riding through pine and eucalyptus forests.
- There will be photo opportunities during the bike ride.
- Brief rest stop at the Maui Lavender Farm.
- Bicycle tour continues through beautiful Upcountry Maui.
- Van tour continues from Pukalani to Ulupalakua Ranch and Winery.
- No-host lunch at the Ulupalakua Ranch Grill, visit the King’s Cottage and the Museum History Room.
- Walk the winery’s beautiful gardens and enjoy free wine tasting.
- Van tour from Ulupalakua to Kahului with information and history of Maui’s plantation days.
- Tour duration approximately 6-7 hours.
Here are some guidelines and tips before you get on one of our tours.
- Wear warm clothing in layers.
- Competent riders please, no beginners.
- Sorry, NO PREGNANT WOMEN.
- Minimum 12 years of age.
- 5 feet tall guideline height.
- Wear close-toed rubber soled shoes.
- Maximum weight for bike rider is 250 lbs.
- No Riders may participate with medical conditions that would adversely effect them in this activity.
- Riders must sign acknowledgement of risk & safety form.
If you have decided to cancel your reservation or need to re-schedule, please call our 24 hours reservations 1-800-535-BIKE or our local office at 808-871-2155.
- All tour cancellations must be made 5-days prior to the tour date.
- Any cancellation within a 5-day period of the scheduled tour date, is subject to a $50 cancellation fee per person.
- You may re-schedule based on availability, 48-hours notice is required.
- Tours cancelled within 24 hours from scheduled tour date will result in a FULL CHARGE.
- No refund will be issued if you cancel a re-scheduled tour.
- There will be 100% charge for No Show (If you do not show up for the scheduled tour, no refund will be issued).
- Store items can be returned for store credit, no cash or credit refunds.